The primary responsibilities of the role:
• Management and processing of 3 fortnightly payrolls: including holidays; sickness; maternity; paternity and expenses
• Ensure that any HMRC risks are minimised ie apprenticeship levy and gender pay and processed in line with government legislation
• Ensuring that all colleagues are working their contract hours and payroll records are kept up-to-date
• Post payroll report and pension production
What we will be looking for in you:
• The role is predominately accountable for running the fortnightly payroll function of the business, secondary to this is supporting the HR and Academy functions.
• Central office is a busy environment where teamwork is key to this position, we are therefore looking for someone with an enthusiastic and friendly manner and outstanding customer service skills who can also communicate confidently.
• Hours of work are a minimum of 37.5, however you must be prepared to be fully flexible and work the needs of the business.